Film Faced Plywood has many advantages compared with traditional formwork materials such as:
– The surface of concrete after using Both Side Film Faced Plywood 12mm is completely flat, no need to plaster.
– Light weight, easy to move and install to help reduce labor costs, shorten the construction time.
– Re-use many times, high economic efficiency.
– High bearing force, meet the safety in construction.
– Easy to cut, to joint, convenient for use.
* Characteristics of Both Side Film Faced Plywood 12mm:
+ Core: Bamboo; Acacia; Eucalyptus
+ Thickness: 12 mm.
+ Specifications (Size): 12mm x 1220 mm x 2440 mm.
+ Water Boiled Proof Glue: 100% WBP – Phenolic/Melamine.
+ Film Type: Red, Brown, Black (Film Malaysia, Korea).
+ Film thickness: ≥ 130 g / m2.
+ Split force: >2.5 Mpa.
+ Density: >750kg/m3.
+ Moisture: <10%.
+ Elasticity E: >6500 Mpa.
+ Bending Strength: >50 Mpa.
+ Reuse: 6-10 times (Pour concrete reuse 20-30 times).
* Film Faced Plywood Production process at Nhat Minh
In order to produce a sheet of Film Faced Plywood, it requires many steps: peeling veneer, drying veneer, selecting face & back veneer, rolling glue, arranging veneer , pressing, face & back putty
1) Veneer Drying: Wood is obtained from nature always has a certain moisture. Therefore drying is a mandatory process to increase durability, bearing strength, water resistance, and stand in various environments.
2) Veneer arragement: After being thinned, dried and glue coated, the veneers are arranged perpendicularly to the wood fiber orientation of each ply. In order to increase the elasticity and high cutting resistance, the plywood plies are lined vertically with wood fiber.
3) Cold pressing (pre-pressing): Cold pressing is carried out after the finish of veneer arrangement. The cold pressing process aims to improve the quality in molding and to create cohesion between the plies.
4) Hot Pressing: After cold pressing to create the embryo, the product will be delivered to hot pressing. This is a very important step, doing well in this process will make the sturdy and durable plywoods.
5) Face & back Putty: After hot pressing, plywood is transferred to the face & back putty process. Putty is a combination of Phenolic/Melamine glue, talc powder and other components. This process fills holes in the surface of the plywood, creating an almost flat surface.
6) Edge Cutting and Polishing (Sanding): After finishing the above steps, we have finished plywood (core plywood). The next step is to cut the edge of the plywood according to the specifications and order requirements. After being cut, the plywood is delivered to the sanding machine to polish the surface.
7) Film Facing (film pressing): After edge cutting and polishing, the plywood will be faced with film/water-resistant phenolic glue to make the plywood surface smooth and shiny against scratches, and increase the life of the plywood.
8) Completion: After film faced, the edge of plywood will be painted with waterproof paint to protect the plywood. Then they will be packaged and stored in dry and clean condition and avoid insects.
* Efficient Preservation Method for Film Faced Plywood:
When being stored
Double-sided film faced plywood 18mm should always be cleaned and repaired (if scratched or damaged) before storing. When loading and unloading, scaleboard should be added underneath and covered above. Film Faced plywoods should be placed back to back to prevent scratches or damage to the surface caused by the screw. The wet plywood should be segregated with dry sheets, and should not dry them too quickly.
Plywood Edge Keeping
The edges of double-sided film faced plywood 18mm are handled, glued at the factory. This is important to ensure that the edges and corners of the plywood are best protected. In order to maintain the best durability of the plywood, after sawing, cutting, the edges of plywood need to be repainted with waterproof glue.
Sealing up the slits
Film Faced Plywood is water or moisture resistant, any slits of plywood must be sealed up to prevent water. Once the water penetrates through the slits, the plywoods can be swelled around the pervious area.
Clean and repair
To prolong the working life of double-sided Film Faced Plywood 18 mm, we need to clean the plywood surface after each use. The best way is to clean the plywood with water and a brush or using a hardwood scraper, not to damage the film face during cleaning.
See more products at: Construction plywood
For further information, please contact:
NHAT MINH CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL MANUFACTURING AND TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Transaction Office: Ruby 2, Goldmark city, 136 Ho Tung Mau, Bac Tu Liem, Hanoi
Hotline: 0912 44 77 75 – 0966 35 24 20
SOME IMAGES ABOUT FILM FACED PLYWOO D PRODUCTION PROCESS AT NHAT MINH